DJVU file format is widely used for saving scanned documents. The compression ratio of DJVU is increased as compared to PDF. That is the reason the file size results to be smaller, but maintaining the same quality. When you convert a DJVU to PDF, the converted file ends up with a larger size than the original one. If the size of DJVU is 4MB, so the expected converted file size will be 128MB.
So we can say this format is superior to the PDF. But sometimes you need to convert it in PDF format, due to its increased accessibility and PDF files are more widely used. So you may be thinking about how to convert DJVU to PDF? Don’t worry. We have discussed the best 3 ways to convert DJVU to PDF. Let’s discuss them in detail.
Convert DJVU to PDF with AVS Document Converter
AVS Document Converter is one of the best file converter offline tools. This desktop application is widely used for converting files from one format to another with just a few clicks. The main advantage of AVS is that it supports different formats such as FB2, HTML, EPUB, Text, PDF, Word, and MOBI. Its interface is easy to use and converts many files in a short time.
Convert your DJVU file to PDF by following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AVS Document Converter, and download the desktop application. After successful download, install the app on your computer.
- Step 2: Open or Drag the file into the program.
- Step 3: Choose the output format of your documents (in this case, select PDF) and specify the appropriate folder for saving the file.
- Step 4: Now, Press the “Convert” button to start the conversion process. After the successful conversion, the app will save your file in the selected folder.
Convert DJVU to PDF with PDFelement
If you want a converter that supports almost all file formats, invest all in one solution, that is PDFelement. It helps you to convert different kinds of files into PDF. It is the best option for both personal and professional use. The best part about this converter is that it is compatible with all operating systems (Linux, Windows, and macOS). The most popular features of this converters are editor, OCR, Converter & Creator, and form filling.
For converting your DJVU file to PDF, you should follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download PDFelement from its official website and install it on your desktop or laptop.
- Step 2: Open the desktop app, and you will enter the user-friendly interface.
- Step 3: Simply drag your file on the program or select the file. Both ways are easy and simple.
- Step 4: Select your output format and the folder where you want to export your file.
- Step 5: The app will take a few seconds, and you will be able to use your file again.
Convert DJVU to PDF with Onlineconvertfree.com
When it comes to select the best online converting tool,Onlineconvertfree.com should be your first option. As the name suggests, it is free and available in online mode only. It supports many other formats such as video, images, and audio as well. All basic features are free, but if you want more advanced features, you can get its paid version. Moreover, it cares about our security and keeps your files confidential.
You need to follow these steps to convert DJVU to PDF with Onlineconvertfree:
- Step 1: Click the following link: https://onlineconvertfree.com/convert-format/djvu-to-pdf/. You can also paste this link on your browser.
- Step 2: Upload the file you want to convert or use drag and drop feature. This converter also provides you an option to upload a file from DropBox and Google Drive.
- Step 3: Choose the target format as PDF, but it supports more than 200 other formats.
- Step 4: Now click on the “Start” button; it will start converting your DVVU file. You can export the file in the desired location once it’s converted.
Converting DJVU to PDF is an easy task if you have access to a reliable converter. We have discussed two desktop and one online converter that are safe and reliable to use. You can rely on Desktop converters if you want to convert files regularly. But for basic conversions, onlineconvertfree.com is highly recommended.
More Awesome How To Guides
For more awesome how to guides, check out our guides category pages.