What would life be without gaming? Especially during this social distancing and lockdown period of 2020. It’s fairly dull and boring.
So, the team at CodeWithMike brings to you a chance to win a full 12 Month Nintendo Switch Online membership to help bring some excitement into your life. Plus one runner up will win a NOW TV 1 Month Cinema Pass!
Enter the Nintendo Switch Online Giveaway and make time for more gaming and entertainment no matter where you are.
How To Enter?
There are 4 ways to enter the giveaway. Each method gives you 1 entry into the giveaway.
- Like our page on Facebook
- Like, Share and Tag 3 Friends on our latest Facebook Post
- Follow our Instagram
- Register to receive our Newsletter
Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum 4 entries per person.
- No cash alternative prize offered.
- Prize Draw only open to UK, USA, CAN & EU residents.
- Prize Draw opens: Thursday 16th April 2020 09:30:00am.
- Prize Draw closes: Thursday 30th April 2020 09:30:00am.
- After the prize draw closes, we’ll contact the winner via email.
- After the prize draw closes, we’ll contact runner-up via email.
- Winner must reply within 48 hours or we’ll pick another.
- Runner up must reply within 48 hours or we’ll pick another.
- Winner will also be announced via our Newsletter and Social Media.
- Digital Codes, there is no physical prize.
- We reserve the right to disqualify spam entries.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Any questions, please contact us.
Am intrigued as to how you’re going to draw a winner, without using something like gleam to track entries.
Hi Jax, Thanks for your comment!
We’re going to scroll through all of our new Facebook Page likes, Facebook shares, Facebook comments, Instagram Followers and Newsletter subscribers since 09:30am on 16th April and pick two people at random.
One for the winner and one for the runner-up.
Previous giveaways we’ve used Gleam but as a relatively new website we don’t have the disposable cash to pay for such a service right now. Once we maintain enough web traffic to allow for the blog to pay for it’s self we’ll switch to a more automated system for the giveaways.
Hope this helps.
Please count me in!
I thought gleam had a free version? Always used to, have used it several times myself. Popped back to check as newsletter said site updated to announce winner, but can’t see it?
Hi Jax, Thanks for the follow up question.
Gleam does have a free version but that free version doesn’t fit with our marketing strategy. As part of running the giveaway one of our goals was to obtain more newsletter subscribers. Gleams free version doesn’t offer a newsletter subscription entry method.
The site has been updated with the winner and runner up. On the homepage slider. We’ve since posted another article so it’s hidden by that. Here’s the link to help you find it: