Yes, Your Grace is finally coming to the Nintendo Switch. We originally covered the PC release date. We’ve been looking forward to the Switch release ever since.
Check out the full details below:
Yes, Your Grace, the kingdom management sim from development studio Brave at Night, and publishing label No More Robots, is finally coming to Nintendo Switch and Xbox One on June 26, for $19.99 / £15.49 / 16.79 euros.
Pre-orders are open now, with a 15% discount to early bird purchasers.
Yes, Your Grace launched on PC in March, and quickly became one of the biggest Steam launches of 2020, with over $1,000,000 in revenue in its first month. The console edition has been carefully crafted by UK game studio Ant Workshop, to make sure it’s the best Yes, Your Grace experience possible.
Yes, Your Grace Game Details
Inspired by Slavic folklore, Yes, Your Grace tells the tale of a medieval kingdom, and the royal family who live there. You are King of the land, and are tasked with talking your villagers through their various problems, from monsters attacking the village, to a lack of places to relax and enjoy themselves.
Yes, Your Grace tasks players with:
• Listening to petitioners each turn and deciding who needs your support
• Aiding your family with their personal problems and leading their fates
• Hiring Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts
• Making alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings
• Following the stories of the quirky, determined characters that visit your halls
Yes, Your Grace Trailer
More Gaming Content
For more awesome gaming content like this, check out our gaming category pages.