Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town Release Date announcement. We expect the date to be Summer 2020 and further details will be announced in the coming weeks. In the mean time, check out the full press release detailing the game features below.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town Release Date
Developer imaginarylab and publisher VLG Publishing are delighted to announce that their dreamy, third-person adventure game Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town will be released this summer on Steam.
The title is a tribute to traditional point-and-click games and combines classic features with a unique cartoon 3D graphics and a fantasy pirate-themed world with a modern touch.
A letter from 10 years ago, an intricate web of lies to unravel and a mystery to solve. Explore an unconventional town of pirates, dive into the past, collect items and look for clues to help Willy find out what happened to his father… Willy Morgan has the dreamy atmosphere, the humor and the freedom to explore typical of timeless classics such as Monkey Island.
The story unfolds through funny dialogues and challenging puzzles. Keen powers of observation, intuition and imagination are going to be needed to succeed and ultimately find the truth.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town Release Date Trailer
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items, and solve brilliant puzzles.
- Unique graphic style – A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A Pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers…? Well, why not!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than 2 hours of original music.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town will be released this summer on Steam. The game will be part of the Steam Summer Festival from June 16th.
For further information, please visit Steam.
More Awesome Gaming Content
For more great gaming content, check out our gaming section. We also have a fantastic code, tech and gaming discussion board!