Without delay, let’s confirm that RTP is the abbreviation used to describe the return to player, which is a percentage that defines the long-term pay-outs that can potentially be generated from a video slot or table game at an online casino site. For example, a slot with a 99.00% RTP would likely be more viable in the long-term than a slot with 94.00% RTP. However, there’s more to discuss over the course of this article.
Slots Require and RNG
When analysing coding in the gaming industry, it is also interesting to consider the random number generator (RNG). After all, the RNG is the tool that fundamentally determines the outcomes in a video slot. Without being coded properly, RNGs would not function correctly and would be called out for not producing random outcomes that can be believed in reality.
By design, an RNG will be developed with an algorithm to generate random sequences of numbers based on the possible outcomes that have been included in the slot game. For the player, it is important to confirm that your online casino site operates with a remote gaming licence from a respected regulator, such as Malta, Gibraltar, or the Isle of Man. Beyond the operating licence, you might also find evidence that the on-site RNG is independently tested at routine intervals.
Finding High RTP Slots at the Top 10 Casinos
When trying to find the best video slots with the highest RTP, Top10casinos.com helps to read the latest information. Players just love this portal for its authentic reviews and selection of games of the best online casinos. By format, the site attempts to identify the top casino sites across an array of countries, regions, and jurisdictions.
When reading a review at Top 10 Casinos, you can check out the info relating to the software and games. If available, the reviewer will shed light on the licensing of the software and if the games are independently tested. At a glance, some of the most esteemed and trustworthy testing agencies in the iGaming industry would have to include eCOGRA, iTech Labs, and BMM Test Labs, among others.
The Best Slots with High RTPs
Having introduced you to the concept of RTP and how the average long-term outcomes of a slot will depend on the RNG, it is now time to highlight some of the best online slot games that you can play if you want to encounter higher RTPs that will give you a greater chance of generating returns:
- Mega Joker (NetEnt) – 99.00%: Since 2011, Mega Joker has remained the highest RTP slot that has ever been developed by NetEnt. Programmed with high volatility and mobile compatibility, this is a three-reel slot machine that also integrates a progressive jackpot;
- 1429 Uncharted Seas (Thunderkick) – 98.50%: The main interface is an enchanting map that is linked to maritime culture. As for the technical features, 1429 Uncharted Seas has been developed by Thunderkick with the ability to unlock up to 50 free spins and the chance to win 670x times the current stake;
- The Catfather (Pragmatic Play) – 98.10%: Although adopting an amusing tone, the 98.10% RTP is seriously high in The Catfather. While playing the game, a user can potentially stack wild symbols, generate multipliers, and even reach a bonus round with free spins;
- Blood Suckers (NetEnt) – 98.00%: Blood Suckers is another high RTP slot that can be played at participating NetEnt casinos online. Developed as a video slot, the interface has adopted five reels, 25 paylines, and special features that include free spins and a Vampire Slaying round;
- Win Sum Dim Sum (Microgaming) – 98.00%: Food is one the menu in the delicious Win Sum Dim Sum. Released by Microgaming, the slot comprises nine paylines and can yield free spins from within the special features;
- Jokerizer (Yggdrasil) – 98.00%:Developed by Yggdrasil, Jokerizer looks like an old school slot machine and combines five reels and three rows with 10 paylines;
- Starmania (NextGen) – 97.87%: Starmania is a colourful experience in which the user can aspire to obtain 20 free spins or up to 1,000x times the current wager by aligning an array of symbols along with the five reels and 10 paylines that have been designed for the slot;
- Kings of Chicago (NetEnt) – 97.80%: Released in 2021, Kings of Chicago is situated in the 1930s when the Prohibition era controlled the US. NetEnt has developed the slot with five reels, five paylines, and a bonus round with free spins;
- Playboy (Microgaming) – 97.80%: The risqué Playboy Slot has been produced under an official licence and is currently available to play at participating Microgaming casino sites. With up to 243 ways of winnings, Playboy offers the chance to trigger free spins;
- Frozen Diamonds (Rabcat) – 96.47%: Rabcat developed the Frozen Diamonds slot for exclusive release on the Microgaming network and has added 20 fixed paylines along with special features such as bonus falls, free spins, and a risk game.