The Expedition Agartha Release Date has been announced. Yep, that’s right Wandering Wizard Unveils New Multiplayer Survival Game, Expedition Agartha, at PAX West 2021. The multiplayer survival game is coming to steam early access in 2022.
Expedition Agartha Release Date (PC)
September 3, 2021 – Wandering Wizard, the indie game publishing label of Snail Games, today announced their new first-person medieval action PvPvE, Expedition Agartha, during PAX West. Developed by Matrioshka Games, the game will be released for Steam Early Access in 2022. Players can visit the developers at their PAX West booth (#2102) in the Expo Hall of the Washington State Convention Center and join the Discord channel (https://bit.ly/AgarthaDiscord) now to gain access to its Open Beta.
In Expedition Agartha, Explorers and Mercenaries from around the world find themselves on a mysterious island in the Lost Continent of Mu. In the depths of the earth, the Secrets of Agartha wait to be discovered… The game features a hardcore full loot PvP adventure. Dangerous NPCs roam the regions, but even more lethal players stalk the land in search of treasure and blood. Enter raids, loot for resources, defeat enemies, complete quests, and extract to safety. Players will launch expeditions solo or with up to 3 players, and fight their way across the island.
- Explore a lost island filled with danger and loot. Encounter bandits and beasts as you make your way through unfamiliar territory. Discover ancient ruins and ponder the mysteries of humanity’s true past.
- Fight in visceral combat involving light attacks, heavy attacks, blocks, and dodges. This means every fight is a skill-based battle of life or death.
- Co-op with parties of up to 3 friends and launch an expedition. Ruthlessly hunt down other players, or build alliances to make it out alive together.
- Loot and equip a variety of medieval weapons and gear from various warrior cultures to suit your playstyle and aesthetic.
- Competitive, match-based experience where dying could mean losing everything. A successful expedition offers players with high rewards, but death will cost you all your gear.
- Play as a Freebooter (low-risk, low-rewards) and enter the expedition with free low tier equipment without any character progression, or play as a Mercenary (high-risk, high-reward) and bring your own hard-earned gear with quest and skill progression.
More Gaming Content
Liked this? For more awesome gaming content like this, check out our gaming category pages. They’re jam packed with reviews, guides and opinion pieces. For any tech recommendations and reviews, hit up our tech pages.