Elemental Dungeon Out Now. Indie game studio ComboTravellers have release their acclaimed free-to-play mobile adventure game Elemental Dungeon in partnership with publisher Panda Games globally on June 11th for iOS and Android.
Elemental Dungeon Out Now
The pixel Android game is also available on IOS. Check out the full press release details below.
The game with its lovingly designed pixel graphics and innovative game mechanics won the Silver Award at the Tencent Games Innovation Competition and has made the finals at the Indie Prize awards.
Elemental Dungeon is a novel ARPG with roguelike features for iOS and Android that introduces a groundbreaking spell system. The game invites players to take on the role of one of 3 heroes each with different skills, including a rookie Mage, a Hunter ridden with mid-life crisis, or a mysterious Ronin. Players explore randomly generated dungeons within 5 unique worlds and pick up 6 elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Ice, Darkness) that they can combine to cast unique spells. The game has 2 single-player modes (Adventure & Challenge) and 2 multiplayer modes (PvE Adventure & PvP Brawl) that cater to every play style.
- 3 customizable heroes with unique abilities
- 6 elements for 200+ unique spell combos
- 5 worlds with 150+ monsters and 7 final bosses
- 100+ items and upgradeable ability tree
- Fluid real-time battle in randomized dungeons
- Detailed pixel-art graphics and original music score
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players with in-game emotes
More Gaming Content
For more awesome gaming content like this, check out our gaming category pages.