Recognized for its innovation in design excellence, Edifier International Ltd., today announced that its WH950NB and WH500 Wireless headphones have received the 2023 Red Dot Award for Product Design. Companies from 60 countries submit over 18,000 products to compete for the internationally recognized mark of quality, the Red Dot. The Red Dot Design Award is a coveted international product design prize – both the WH950NB and WH500 satisfy the high standards of aesthetics which the jury require.
“Edifier are privileged to receive 2 Red Dot 2023 awards. Two years ago, the TWS NB2 Pro won a coveted Red Dot award and now the WH950NB and the WH500 have been honoured. Edifier places great emphasis on the design and manufacture of premium audio solutions that showcase our technological innovation and design excellence. We are truly grateful that the Edifier team – right from the initial product conception, design, to manufacture and marketing – is recognized by the Red Dot judges,” said Stanley Wen, Edifier’s CTO.
The two winning Edifier headphones are very different and have been carefully designed to appeal to the widest group of consumers. The WH950NB features the very latest in technologies with certification to both “Hi Resolution Audio” and “Hi Resolution Audio Wireless” standards with LDAC certification. The WH500 features fast charging, affordability, up to 40 hours music playtime and the Edifier Connect APP for personalising EQ settings and various music modes whilst continuing the brand’s outstanding record for inexpensive but premium quality audio products.
The WH950NB headphones have been expertly tuned by Edifier’s world class audio team to deliver professional, studio grade sound. Whether it’s listening to music, audiobooks/podcasts, gaming, using for conference calls or travel, the Edifier WH950NB provides exceptional levels of control and audio as users utilize a selection of highly competitive features.
- Active Noise Cancellation + Ambient Sound selection
- LDAC codec with Hi-Res Audio Wireless certification
- Advanced 4-Mic ENC for the best voice clarity
- Personalization EQ and select various music modes in Edifier Connect APP
- Supports Google Fast Pair for Android users
- 1.5 hours fully charged for at least 34 hours playtime (ANC ON)/ 55 hours (ANC OFF)
- Fast Charging: 7 hours play back in just 10 minutes
- 40mm dynamic driver
- Double Protection for safe hearing: Volume less than 85dB and a cut off timer
- Foldable and lightweight design. Ideal for daily use, conference meetings and travel
- Available in White or Black at £179.99 from Amazon.
The Edifier WH500 guarantees you a wonderful audio journey with the small yet powerful 30mm composite dynamic driver (PU+PEEK). It accurately presents pure and clear audio for all kinds of music through well-tuned transitions from clear treble, and full mid-range to strong bass.
- Personalize EQ and select various music modes via Edifier Connect APP.
- 2hrs fully charged for 40hrs music playtime.
- Fast charging: 6hrs playback in just 10mins.
- 30mm dynamic driver
- Double protection for safe hearing: Volume less than 85dB and a cut off timer
- Foldable and lightweight design. Ideal for daily use and travel.
- Trendy color options for users to match their style
- Available in White or Black at £44.99 from: Amazon
Liked this news article? For more awesome content like this, hit the link to view our jam packed categories. You’ll find amazing in depth reviews, how to guides and the latest tech and gaming news.
If you use any of the Amazon links in this article they are affiliate links. This means that if you go onto buy something from Amazon I may get a small commission. It won’t cost you anything extra but it helps me to pay for the running costs of the blog and allows me to bring you great content! Thank you so much for your support.
CodeWithMike is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.co.uk.
CodeWithMike is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.